Crafted with Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Kukui Nut Oil & Cocoa Butter
- Gentle on Sensitive Skin
- Skin-Softening & Hydrating
- Long-Lasting Scent
- Concentrated, Multi-Use Formula (a little goes a long way!)
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- No Harsh Detergents, Chemicals, Synthetic Fragrances, Artificial Dyes, or Foaming Agents
- Made in the USA
Crafted for sensitive skin, Carolina Castile Soap is a gentle, hydrating formula made with fair-trade cocoa butter, olive oil, coconut oil, and kukui nut oil – and none of the harsh, artificial detergent surfactants you’ll find in other soaps. So skin is thoroughly cleansed while getting the deep moisture it needs, without dryness or irritation.
Our soap is also made a bit thicker than the average castile soap, formulated with more soap solids and less synthetic thickeners than you’ll find in other liquid soaps. That means your bottle lasts longer, foams up nicely, and gives you more bang for your buck.
Made in the USA with natural plant oils, our Castile soap is manufactured with absolutely no animal testing, chemicals, artificial dyes, synthetic colors, or foaming agents.
Tobacco Vanilla Castile Soap Ingredients:
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic & Fair Trade Cocoa Butter
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Tobacco Vanilla Fragrance
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Hydroxide (None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin)
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)