For three generations, our family has hand-crafted the perfect soap for all people across the world. Our biodegradable, oil based soaps are made with love for people who care about our planet. A sustainable, all-purpose soap for the mind, body, and spirit: we love our organic Castile Soap and we expect that you will as well!
At CastileSoap.com, we are proud to be an organic and eco-friendly solution containing ZERO animal components or harsh ingredients. Our organic soaps are gentle on you and our environment as they are free of artificial foaming agents, harsh cleansers, and deconstructed fatty acids. Our Castile Soap is also naturally biodegradable and perfect for personal use, children and pets.
all-purpose & uses
1. Face Wash
Make face washing a fun and exciting activity by using Castile Soaps. For DIY lovers, fill a foam dispenser halfway with water and the other half with Castile Soap. Voila! Natural homemade liquid face wash. For on the go, two liquid squirts of Castile Soap on a warm wash cloth will also do the trick. If you like the easy route, grab a Castile Soap bar and wash your face by following the "7 Steps To Washing Your Face". In addition, exfoliate naturally by following the "How to Exfoliate Your Skin with Castile Soaps" guide. Tip: Specific skin disorders can be treated by using Castile Soap infused with extract and essential oils.
2. Body WashWash your entire body with Castile Soap. To ensure a deep and effective cleanse, use lukewarm water to open up the pores. Create lather by wetting the bar or squirt three drops of liquid Castile Soap on a warm wash cloth and massage throughout the body.
3. ShampooThe advantage of using a bar versus liquid is the ability to exfoliate the scalp (think dandruff). For more traditionalists, dilute ½ teaspoon of liquid Castile Soap in ½ cup of water and work into a lather running it through wet hair. Tip: Rinse hair with cool water for shiny, manageable hair.
4. ToothpasteMix one drop of liquid Castile Soap with ½ teaspoon of baking soda, place mixture on toothbrush and brush teeth as usual. Add ½ teaspoon of activated powdered charcoal for a natural whitening regimen. It will taste soapy, but your teeth will thank you.
5. ShaveUse the bar as a shaving bar by working it into a lather and shaving the designated area(s). Liquid requires different dilutions depending on the area as it is more concentrated:
6. Foot cleanse/ detoxClean your tired feet with a natural foot detox using Castile Soap. In a large foot basin or foot massager, pour in 20 drops of liquid Castile Soap. Soak feet for a minimum of 20 minutes to experience a spa like atmosphere at home.
7. Acne Spot MaskGently mix into a thick paste: ½ teaspoon of liquid Castile Soap, 3 crushed baby aspirins, ½ teaspoon of powdered activated charcoal and two squirts of fresh lemon.
8. Ear CleaningOrganic Castile Soap can be used as an easy and gentle ear cleaner. Work Castile Soap bar into a lather or work two drops of liquid Castile Soap into a lather, massage the inside, outside and behind the ears, then allow water to run over the ears. Take caution not let too much water inside the ear.
9. Pet Grooming
Castile Soap extends its love to your furry pet (assuming he/she is furry). Cleanse any pet by mixing three drops of liquid Castile Soap on a warm wash cloth, work into a lather and massage your pet's skin and fur. Castile Soap bar may also be used, work bar into a lather with warm water and massage into pet's skins.
1. Vegetable WashKeep your vegetables fresh and healthy by washing away any chemicals on them with liquid castile soap. In a squirt bottle, add two teaspoons of liquid castile soap and fill the rest with water. Splash vegetables with the natural wash and rinse with water.
2. Laundry DetergentWash your clothes using eco-friendly and money saving Castile Soap detergent. You can make powder and liquid solutions. Powder Castile Soap Laundry Detergent: Grate an entire Castile Soap bar using a cheese grater. Then, blend in a food processor, add a cup of washing soda and half a cup of borax. Store mixed contents in an airtight container and use 1-2 tablespoons of your homemade detergent per laundry load. Liquid Castile Soap Laundry Detergent: In an empty gallon container, mix one cup of Castile Soap liquid, one cup of baking soda, ¼ cup of salt and fill the remaining space with water. Shake well. Use ¼ cup per load or if the load is very soiled, use up to 1-2 cup.
3. Dish SoapTo clean your dishes using Castile Soap, mix 8 oz. of liquid Castile Soap with one cup of water and three teaspoons of lemon juice. Mix well. Add a cup of white vinegar if machine washing.
4. All Purpose CleanerClean your entire house with Castile Soap by filling a spray bottle with three drops of liquid Castile Soap, two drops of tea tree oil, and a quarter cup of white vinegar. Fill the rest with water. Enjoy a fresh and clean home!
5. Glass cleanerWant your glass to be streak free? Use two teaspoons of liquid Castile Soap, half a cup of white vinegar, and two cups of distilled water mixed into a spray bottle. Simply spray the glass and clean with newspaper. Save trees and clean your home!
6. Tub ScrubClean your tub with Castile Soap instead of harsh powder chemicals that can be dangerous when inhaled. Fill a spray bottle halfway with liquid Castile Soap and the rest with water. Spread baking soda all around the tub and spray the Castile Soap mixture liberally. Scrub with a brush until clean.
7. Car WashSave time and money by skipping the car wash line and making your own car detergent using liquid Castile Soap. Fill a large bucket with hot water and mix ¼ cup of liquid Castile Soap. Then, spread evenly throughout the exterior of the car and rinse off. This solution is safe to use on car mats and hubcaps.
8. FloorsMop away dirt (applicable to any floor type) by mixing 2 gallons of warm water with ¼ cup of liquid Castile Soap and ¼ cup of distilled white vinegar into a bucket.
9. Marble CountertopsKeep marble tops looking as good as new using Castile Soap. In a spray bottle, pour in 10 drops of liquid Castile Soap and fill the rest with warm water. Spray any marble surface lightly and wipe with a damp cloth. Then, dry with a clean cloth.
10. LeatherCleanse and condition leather products, such as shoes and upholstery, with liquid Castile Soap. In a gallon container, add one quart of water for every 2 drops of liquid Castile Soap. Dampen a sponge lightly with the solution and apply to leather.
5 reasons to shop with us:
questions or comments? connect with us today!